Summary: This position is the face and voice of White Water Adventurers. Generally, you are the first person our guests encounter. Enthusiastic personalities and strong communication skills are paramount.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering guest questions with correct information in a clear, concise, and helpful manner on the phone, via email, and face-to-face.
- Selling all White Water Adventurers, Inc. goods and services
- Maintain an enthusiastic and professional demeanor
- Properly interact with guests on a daily basis
- Friendly personality with good communication skills
- Ability to merchandise and track inventory
- Complete end of day reports properly and accurately
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.