- Review all arrival information with guests at check-in.
- Check guests in and out of rooms when needed.
- Make payments and adjust bill accordingly when needed.
- Ensure guest service standards are met during arrival, departure, and during any other contact with guest.
- Professionally address guest issues in a timely manner.
- Report any Housekeeping/Maintenance/Upkeep issues to the appropriate department manager.
- Clean, maintain, and organize front lobby and all areas associated with guest services.
- Make reservations over the phone.
- Perform daily tasks set by supervisor.
- Duties aren't limited to the above description.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must have excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Go-getter/problem solver attitude.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have an outgoing personality and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- 1+ years of Experience in the Hospitality Industry
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.