Summary: Paddle either a raft or a kayak down the Lower Youghiogheny, Middle Youghiogheny, Upper Youghiogheny, or Cheat Rivers with our guests; supervising, instructing, and ensuring their safety and enjoyment while on the river. Training is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out duties assigned by Trip leader/manager
- Communicate and interact appropriately with guests and co-workers
- Maintain safety procedures for all guests and co-workers on and off the river
- Have a passion for the river and nature
- Possess initiative and leadership characteristics
- Communicate with solid interpersonal and oral skills
- Maintain a drug and alcohol free work environment
- 18 years or older
- Meet and/or exceed state river qualifications
- Successfully complete WWA training program
- Outgoing, passionate personality
- Strong work ethic and team player.